Wellness Support Services
The McLeod River PCN (MRPCN) Wellness Support Services offers a broad range of services from emotional support to referrals for community resources for you, your family members and caregivers. Our Social Workers assist individuals and families through the emotional, physical and financial challenges that come with chronic disease and life events. All Social Workers at the MRPCN are registered with the Alberta College of Social Workers.
- Help patients with financial barriers and medication coverage.
- Refer and educate patients about resources.
- Emotional support and short-term counselling.
- Support patients in reaching their health and wellness goals.
- Personal affairs support (personal directives, enduring power of attorney, wills, guardianship).
How to access Wellness Support Services
Ask your Family Physician at your next appointment about MRPCN Wellness Support Services and let them know if you would like an appointment with an MRPCN Social Worker. We will meet with you to discuss the Physician’s referral and establish your goals. We can follow up face to face or by telephone depending on your needs.
For more information phone 780-779-0079 or 780-723-2131 in Edson